|What is Rapidworkers site all about? |
Rapidworkers is about connecting people who need something done fast at low costs (Employers) with users who want to help
and have a chance to make some quick money.(Workers).
One account per user only
Since you can be an Employer or a Worker with the same accountyou are allowed to only create and use
one account. Users with more accounts will be banned from our system and their money will be lost!
Accepting a job
Workers should only accept jobs they are capable of finishing.
If you think you cannot deliver the job or cant read english, don't do it! Accepting a job and submitting a false proof will raise flags that will lead to account termination if it occurs regulary.
I'm a Rapidworker... How do I get paid?
Workers get paid when their Employer rates the task submitted as "satisfied". When a Worker logs into their account, they can check the status of various tasks they have submitted. If a task is marked "not satisfied" by the Employer, you (the Rapidworker) will not get paid. If a task is marked "satisfied" you will get paid. Workers can withdraw earned money through PayPal or Payza, it can takes
up to 8 business days to process your payment.
Done manually by contacting us with your Payza email.
What are the fees?
1- Deposit: paypal fees only
and the same for Payza
2- Start a New Campaign $0.75 plus 7% fee
3- Withdraw fees is 6%
Can i stop my campaign at anytime?
Yes, you can do it by changing the status of it (ask to delete),we will stop it and refund you the money from the undone tasks.
DONT FORGET TO RATE ALL PENDING TASKS OR THEY WILL BE PUSH TO SATISFIED!
My task is pending review for almost 1 week?
All tasks pending review that are
over 6 day old are automaticly moved to satisifed
Do you have more questions?
You can submit a ticket from your account or you can also contact us at: admin(at)rapidworkers.com
1- A Campaign must be well described and understandable for all users.
2- When reviewing finished tasks submitted by Workers, Employers should use fair judgement; if submitted task is finished as required, Employer must mark such task as "satisfied". If a task did not satisfy requirements, Employer must mark such task as "not satisfied".
3- Employers will only pay for tasks that satisfied requirements ("satisfied"). RapidWorkers does not charge any money of fees for tasks that did not meet requirements set by Employers.
1- Campaigns could also be referred to as "jobs". Every Campaign consist of requirements, how many Workers needed (positions) and amount Workers will earn. When Workers accept a job they will have to submit a proof that they finished this job.
What you cannot ask Workers to do?
Provide bank account details,
Exchange money between payment systems and other members on the site,
Disclose personal information.
You cannot ask workers to response to your email all proof must be posted in
the proof box
You should not promote or ask for any illegal activities.
You can deposit money to RapidWorkers using PayPal (automatic) or Payza
and Skrill by sending the money with your site id at:
The fees from Paypal,
Skrill & Payza are deduct from the money deposit in your account
( exemple if you deposit $5 net would be around $4.55 after fees)
if you would like to deposit large amount of money, please contact us
Campaign approval can take up to 24hrs and fee is 7% plus the posting fees of $0.75
- Minimum Payout is $4
- Payments are sent via PayPal & Payza
- Payments are processed (Maximum 1 week after placing a withdrawal request)
- Withdraw fees is 6% ( Note that Paypal and Payza may take off other fees.)
Workers must follow strict rules:
- Worker can only create and use 1 account .
- Using more than 1 account and accepting same job more than allowed from the employers will result in
- Workers should only accept jobs they are capable of finish it. If you think you cannot deliver results, don't accept that
job! Accepting a job and submitting a false proof will raise a red flag.and can lead to account termination
- We have also implemented automated success rate monitoring. If Workers must maintain certain level of success rate over all times. Too many Not-Satisfied tasks will affect success rate. If the rate goes below 60 %, worker will not be able to submit tasks for certain period of time and withdraw their money. Once worker submits a proof, task will appear in the list "Tasks I finished". Tasks not yet rated by Campaign owners (Employers) have a gray icon. Tasks rated with "satisfied" appear with green icon. Tasks rated with "not satisfied" will display a green icon.
- Workers will automatically get paid for tasks rated as "satisfied". Money will be deposited into worker's account as soon as Employer rates submitted task.
WARNING WORKERS NOT RESPECTING COUNTRIES ALLOWED = TERMINATION
( Exemple if your not from USA and a campaign is only USA workers = dont do does task! )
We take spam & scam very seriously In order to protect Employers we will not tolerate any action or any activity that could harm Employers'
All our members must provide their Full name and current mailing address.
For terminated account you will not be able to withdraw your balance money!
*Also all 1 year plus inactive accounts will be deleted!
1- All pending reviews tasks that are 6 day old will be push automaticly to satisfied.
2- Tasks that are rated Not Satisifed by Employers will be deleted.
3- If a employer ask to delete a unfinish campaign all unrated task will be put to satisifed automaticly and the remaining unused part will be refunded.
4- If you ask to delete a none done campaign (0 done)
posting fees will be refunded but not the Optional Extras/Addons.